Monday 19 May 2014

Cross Country

I couldn't imagine what would happened as I huff and puff on my last lap doing it with pride and dignity. I could feel the cold breeze passing my body making me get goosebumps everywhere. I could hear the children and adults cheering us on as we push ourselves to our limit. I could see the sun come in to daylight as if we were being boiled . 

As I climb up the hill as if I was driving up the highway my legs were sore as if they were about to break like skinny twigs. As i hear Kafoloto supporting me and pushing me to my limit up that hill I wouldn't be able to finish the course without her. 

I finally got up to the top of the hill the fist thing I could see was the different colors of the Whanau Houses Red for St Helena, Orange for St Mother Theresa, Yellow/Gold for St Mary McKillop, Green for St Dominic, Blue for St Peter Chanel and Brown for St Francis. 

"HERE COMES TERISA FROM ST DOMINIC'S LEADING IN 4TH PLACE FOLLOWED BY KAFOLOTO LEADING IN 5TH PLACE AND FOLLOWING BEHIND COMES KASANITA FROM MARY MCKILLOP LEADING IN 6TH PLACE!", as Miss Mules shouted out in the microphone which made everyone cheer us on as we all finsh the race with pride.




No comments:

Post a Comment